Wednesday, January 18, 2006

We <3 Amerikan Idol!

Or, American, depending on how you view it.

But yes, Season X of Amerikan Idol has finally begun! Star World and Channel 5 are happily showing them, off live Satelite Feed or whatever else.

I must confess, I am never a huge American Idol fan, my total time of watching the episodes is probably a little over...oh, 5 hours?

Hence, I've decided to sit down on the sofa, like I always do these few days, and start watching some American Idol.

Especially since, this is the audition part of the season. XD

Which means...lots of Simon Cowell.

His insults were pretty funny too, since I'm not on the receiving side of it. However, he does have a point. Some people really don't know their standard, and just hop right on the show, sing bad enough to make a dog howl and weep, and expect the judges to say "Wow, good job".

Then, there are the meltdowns, especially for this episode, where there was this girl who was swearing at the camera and stuff after she swore during the singing (probably ass and asshole. No idea).

XD

The best part of the season is probably the ones which has people getting scolded by Simon for no reason. Because our basic human intellect finds a way to see it in such a way that it is funny, instead of that of sympathy. Hell, I laugh when they sing horribily, even though I probably can't sing any better.

The difference?

Simple.

I won't go up there to make a fool of myself. This isn't a case of "I dare to go up and give it a try". This is a case of knowing your own strengths and limits.

And I know that singing isn't my strength.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home